These events are annual or once a semester events:
- Fall Retreat: Midway through the Fall Semester Bryn Mawr joins with the Tri-Co and some of the local universities for a weekend retreat. There’s Bible study time, food, fun, speakers, and more. This year the retreat is November 14-15th, for more information check out the Facebook event.
- Tri-Co Christmas Party: Every year just as the Fall Semester comes to an end, Bryn Mawr hosts a Christmas party for the Tri-Co Intervarsity chapters. It’s a fun event with Christmas carols, friends, and sometimes even a white elephant gift exchange.
- Winter/Spring Retreat: Winter Retreat is basically the same as Fall Retreat but with the potential for much colder weather. Winter Retreat is occasionally only a one day retreat as opposed to an overnight.
- Spring Break Missions: Urban Plunge is an alternative spring break program that focuses on witnessing and aiding individuals in urban areas. Ask Jessica or Sylvie about their experience going on Urban Plunge!
- Chapter Camp: Chapter Camp is sort of a week long retreat which starts the Saturday after the end of the Spring Final Exams Period. Camp has yummy food, a zipline, rockwall, canoeing, and many other fun activities. You’ll get to study the Bible in depth with students from the Tri-Co and other schools in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The camp is held at a Young Life Camp in Glen Spey, New York. We’ll be posting more information and a link to registration sometime during second semester.
Throughout the school year we host fun, social gatherings for the Fellowship and the Bryn Mawr community. Historically these events include activities such as sleepovers, ice cream socials, pizza parties, games nights, and more. The events change every year. Here's the events we're planning to do this year:
- Church Tour
- DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches Welcome Back